Friday, January 16, 2009

So, there was this anniversary...

We hit our 14th Anniversary on the 7th.

(I have the video from last year at the bottom of this post.)

For those of you who don't know, when Curt and I got married, we decided to do our anniversaries where Curt would be in charge of one year and I would be in charge of the next. It's been awesome and we have shared some wonderful times together. What we do for the evening is a surprise and we have learned not to ask what the other is planning.



So, for this year, I was stumped. So, I thought back on our favorite places and decided to take him somewhere we hadn't gone for a while.


We went to Carraba's, one of our favorites






We both had the steak marsala because it is sooooo yummy.

and then to see Valkerie.





Okay, so I knew how it ended, but it was still such a good movie if you're WWII movie people like Curt and I.

We felt like there was just something missing so we stopped by here


for this wonderful object of desire.


AND




He always has to have his with Whipped Cream, Bananas and Hot Fudge. Super yum.



Needless, to say... we had a great time! Happy Anniversary Honey.

Here's the same video from last year's anniversary post.


6 comments:

nate and marne said...

14 years is pretty good! we are only 5 behind you. how nuts is that? congrats on not strangling each other yet! sometimes it's hard.....

Missy said...

Congrats on 14 years! What a fun anniversary date, I think you chose well. LOVE the cheesecake factory, and I thought Valkyrie was pretty good even though the ending was obvious:)

Melissa M. said...

Happy Anniversary!
I like your idea of switching years to be in charge so much that I am going to do the same.

Mela said...

Happy Anniversary. Sounds like you had a great one!

Tiffany said...

I love your video - what a cute family! Happy Anniversary!

Britta said...

Fun to see you and catch up. We celebrated 14 years last August. Good times!

Background