all of Curt's late nights of working... are over.
Yep, he was thrown under the bus by his co-workers yesterday and now he's out of a job.
Many thanks to the people he works with for the ego bruising and the many knives that are sticking out of his back. I have enjoyed staying up at night wondering when he will get home because he was fixing your mistakes. I also love that he has not complained about you to his supervisor, while you were doing nothing but complaining. I will miss his paycheck, it must feel nice to know that you are still getting yours... at his expense. I really hope that Karma is paying attention.
I am looking at this as an opportunity to get my dear, hardworking husband into a place that is so much better than what he has gotten. This may be a great time to consider moving away from this state, even though I will miss family and friends. Independence is something that I have always been proud of having, but I realize I need support.
So, if you know of any employers looking for a wonderful man to make their company complete, please let us know.
(Where's Hurley when you need him?) ☺
4 comments:
I'm so sorry. What a terrible, terrible thing to happen to your family. Curtis should go to the Stake Employment Night on Thursdays. They are a perfect place to network, because it includes the entire Stake of people to network with. Plus, they have great career advice. Good luck.
That is a blow. I'm sorry.
I hope you are employed soon.
I like looking at jobs on Craigslist because you can choose whatever city/state you want.
Big hugs to you!
Don't worry - your Hurley will come... :) Hang in there!
OH NO! I'm sorry! We are so sympathetic for you, totally understanding the unemployment struggles (we're still there)!! Ugh! What does Curt do? You probably don't want to move to CA but I can always keep my ears out!
Post a Comment