Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I didn't notice before!

I have a Nook Color and I have been very frustrated that the Pandora Stations don't project very loudly.

Since I can't do anything without playing music, especially chores; life has been very frustrating  

UNTIL...

I noticed an old pair of computer speakers in Curt's computer closet while putting 
away a stray computer-mouse.

I plugged them in and VOILA! 

I have music!   

LOUD, glorious music! 

Can you see my GINORMOUS smile?!??!?!?!????

2 comments:

Couch Pirate said...

Hooray for the speakers and the loud music that lets you get in the chore groove! =D

nate and marne said...

i am right there with you!! i have my good old speakers plugged into the desktop, the laptop speakers are so quiet. i love to groove while i am cleaning the kitchen the best. vacuuming is too loud, and i always miss songs i want to hear!! :)

Background