Monday, November 12, 2007

Are you tired?

When I get tired, I usually have weird contests with my kids. Curt was already asleep when we did this, so he couldn't stop this!
These are blackmail pictures for when my kids start to date. You know, "Do (this) or I will show your date THE picture!"

I had gotten only 4 hours of sleep the previous night and the lights in the house were off, so we tried to see if we could hold our eyes open when the camera flashed...

Don't say that I didn't warn you...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's hillarious-why didn't Hayden try it?

Sarah said...

That was so funny. Where do you come up with this stuff?

***LIZ*** said...

Oh my goodness, we are not night owls at my house, we never would think of this. Such funny pics!

Shellee said...

Thanks guys... Sarah, we tried to get Hayden to do it, but he just screamed at us, maybe next time I get tired. There were pictures of me, but I look just too far gone.

Background