Hope you guys all had a great Thanksgiving!!
This year was spent with my side, the Porter Clan! I got to make a turkey and sweet potatoes and they turned out great! The pictures from Basketball were taken right before dinner. I have five siblings and all families were there except for my brother Dan in Washington State. Missed you Dan and Fam!
Towards the end is my challenge to a few to keep their eyes open during a flash... I love Nate's! They all make me laugh. The end picture is Spencer, spinning the moon on his finger (he's really tall, but not THAT tall!)

4 comments:
Wow that looks like fun. Did you rent all the inflatables or does your family own them. I would have them up all the time if they were mine.
My dad rents them for some holidays, but I think we would do just fine without them. I am the only adult that bounces on them, though.
Happy Thanksgiving! I love those bouncy things!
That looks like so much fun. I would bounce with you!!! I think they are such a great invention!!! Glad most of your family was able to make it
Post a Comment