Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello?

I know that it sounds like a Lionel Ritchie song, but I really would like to know who is looking at my site! I LOVE comments, so if you have them, share them...

Also, I am sorry that I have been non-exisistent to some of you. It is not on purpose, I am merely involved in painting my home FINALLY! I have been begging Curt to let me do it for 7+ years and he has finally agreed. When I am done, you are more than welcome to come check it out.

Back to work...

11 comments:

nate and marne said...

hey, i check your blog religiously every day, but there has been nothing new to comment on!! keep the posts coming, i love seeing how everyone is doing now that i am confined to the couch/bed!! you should come see us. next week is spring break. talk about nothing to do with the kids!!!

The Earls said...

I love checking your blog! I usually check around once a week. More than that and I start to feel a bit obsessive. But I love your posts and enjoy your humor.

Couch Pirate said...

Is there some special book I don't know about? I was re-reading the quote you have over in the right hand margin and it says I should see your copy of the Boof of Mormon... and I was thinking, man, I thought it was a book. Am I missing out? ;) Nah, I figure it was just an accident. Or maybe the k looks like an f in that font. You never know.

I do read your blog. For reals. And like you, I like comments. It makes me feel like I'm doing more than talking to a wall in the dark. So sorry I'm not so great about posting.

Myra said...

still here! keep blogging.

Suzy Farar said...

Hey, look at your sight too. I have felt wierd about commenting on anything in the past, but I finally did a blog for our family too, fararfamily.blogspot.com. Your welcome to check it out too and comment away.. It's nice to see what everyone over there is up too.

***LIZ*** said...

I have you on my google reader so I always come check when you have something new.... love the updates. Hope the painting is going well.

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

Hey there!! I like your page!

Shellee said...

Thanks guys, I feel better now.
And yes, the Boof of Mormon is a comedy, you should read it sometime. (Thanks for the error catch!)

Couch Pirate said...

What color are you painting everything?

Shellee said...

We did the Kitchen in a "buttercup" yellow that Curt said is very 70s, but I don't think it is. The cabinets are now white and we are getting cherrywood flooringin the front rm, kitchen and hallway. The front room is called "Crab Apple" kind of a cool brown... It's starting to come together and Curt didn't like it at first, now he loves it! (I am doing about 95% of the work, so that's why he loves it so much)

CJ said...

I'm still here Shellee! I have been too busy for my own britches the past couple of weeks, so I have been trying to play catch-up. Looks like I have a couple of people to add, like Suzy and Crystal! I love your BLOG!

Background