
So I had never seen this movie until I bought it... I was told by numerous people that it was a wonderful movie!
I HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Kidding! I thought it was so cute that I could watch it until I puke!
The best part was searching for all of the other references of Disney movies! I found a list...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Disney_references_in_Enchanted
They missed a few things, one of which is at the end of "That's How You Know" when she does the head bobbing thing. It's from Snow White when she is dancing with the dwarves.
Aaron loves the scene where Pip is miming to Edward about Nathaniel. Here is that clip,
Also, more at the Kitchen Sink!
6 comments:
Oh, I just loved it too! I'll see you tonight!
I freaking LOVED that movie! I usually never buy movies when they come out because they totally rip you off, but I couldn't resist this one. All of those songs on in my head for days after i watch it!
I love that movie too! Very cute:)
We just got this movie-too cute! We sure miss you! Are you working or did you decide to stay at home after you had Hayden? How's choir?
Hey Rebecca! Actually, I went back to work for about 6 weeks and then decided that it was too hard, so I quit! I am not to proud to mention that I just couldn't be a mom to a newborn and a mail carrier! I was released in January from the choir and am now the pianist in Primary. I love it, didn't Spencer like it when it was his calling?
Um...Is this freaking THe Shelly Porter? The Shelly I grew up with are you the same age as me? Wow I done know why but I thought you were younger. Where the heck are you? In Az? Yes for Me...I missed Az when I was in the land of the white cloud( NZ) What a retard I know. Well call me if you want to um give me your email and I will e-mail you my phone #...it will be fun to catch up... Love ya...Mary Fa(Tuihalangingie) Yeah I know it's no longer a short name but painfully long. Hehehe
Post a Comment