Now that I have your attention
I would like to inform all-a-ya'll that I will be making cookies for all of you wonderful people in our ward who come to choir next week.
I thought I could offer an incentive for those who sing.
Choir is at 4 p.m. in the Relief Society Room.
Seriously, we could use the voices (I think there were 10 people there today?).
I would like to inform all-a-ya'll that I will be making cookies for all of you wonderful people in our ward who come to choir next week.
I thought I could offer an incentive for those who sing.
Choir is at 4 p.m. in the Relief Society Room.
Seriously, we could use the voices (I think there were 10 people there today?).
2 comments:
Cookies? I'll be there. Oh, that's right, our ward doesn't get out until 4:00pm. One thing about Evergreen Ward that I miss is the never changing time for church!
I can't sing and I am not in your ward but I might just be there! :0)
Post a Comment