Sunday, May 17, 2009

Could I be any happier?

I'm pretty happy today and I don't have any idea why!
Could it be...
Swimming Season?
A clean house?
A sleeping baby?
A full stomach?
The end of the school year (almost)?
A girl who wants to continue playing the violin?
A boy who wants to keep playing the drums?
A happy husband that actually went to church because there weren't any sick kids to keep him home?
A new song in Primary?
For some reason, the song "There is Sunshine in My Soul" has been running through my head! We didn't sing it in church today, but it's in my head and I can't get it out!
BTW, I can't get my camera to setup on this computer. I'll have Curt check it out. Sorry about the lack of pics of the kids, Curt and I.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Yee-haw! Sounds like a great Sunday! May the joy continue throughout the week!

Background