The ultrasound tech said that she wasn't able so view a few things,
so she's sending me to a Level 2 Ultrasound.
I asked if we could see what she looks like 3D,
But we were told that she looks like a freaky skeleton.
Hayden quietly said, "Mom, Jellybean's a skeleton. That's so cool!"
Because I have lived with a headache for the last 2 months,
my Dr is sending me to a neurologist.
If it's not a sharp pain, it's a dull throb, but it's always there.
But I'm glad that so far, she's looking pretty cute.
(We saw her profile, she's got the Mellor lips!)
13 comments:
Yay for your little girl! Not so yay for your headache, hope they can fix it.
Cute little Natalie Gwen!
this is great! i can live vicariously through you! :)
Congratulations! I'm sure Alyssa will be happy to have things evened up!
Kimmie, Natalie is at the top of our list, but Curt's fighting me on it. :( But isn't she cute already?
what a babe :)
Hooray! And Natalie is one of the names we considered for our girls. I love the name.
Oops - this is Tiffany, not Bailey.
That is sooo awesome.I am very excited for you.
Congratulations! How exciting, another girl:) Time for bows and bracelets and tutus, and all the fun things they never used to have before.
congratulations! it was fun to see you last week!
Shellee-
Whatever is going on... I'm starting to pray for you. Whether its your headaches or something with the level II ultrasound. Please let me know what I can do or say to help! You'll get over whatever mountain you are facing... and you'll look back and wonder how you did it and then you'll be thankful you had the mountain to climb. By the way, ifyou are not adverse to moving to Boise, send me your husband's resume. I actually know of a computer job that opened up last night.
Lonni
lonleavitt@yahoo.com
WOW! Good for you guys on the little girl. I agree with Kimmie, Natalie is an adorable name!
Post a Comment