Saturday, June 5, 2010

Come on Curt, help a girl out!!!

There are so many pictures I want to post!  Curt switched me over to a new computer and I haven't quite figured out how to get my camera to link up.   He's been so busy running from job interview to interview, working at one only to quit for a better one 2 weeks later, and dealing with my hormone spikes.  

He's starting a contract job at APS on Monday.  It's a great job and he already likes the people he'll be working with, he'll be able to ride the lightrail to and from the job!  I GET MY VAN BACK! 

On a side note, am I the only person who is 26 weeks pregnant who feels like I'm NOT big enough?  I feel the same size as 3 months ago.  I guess I'm just weird.

2 comments:

Myra said...

Pictures or not, I am so glad Curt keeps getting a better job after the other. That can't be easy. For either of you.

Amy said...

Congrats on the new job (and your van)! I'm sure that's a big relief!

Background