Hayden has a pair of flip flops that we lovingly call his "greens". They are, of course, green.
Tonight we went to Walmart to get Curt some fruit drinks because he's heading out for a job. As we got in the car, I saw Hayden's bare foot and asked him what happened to his green and he quickly responded that it was on the floor of the passenger side. When we got home, I asked where his other green was and he couldn't find it. So... back we went.
As we were approaching our former parking space I told Hayden that I'll be more mad if the green wasn't there.
"I'm looking... I'm looking... I'm looking... I'M SEEING!!!!"
There was the green, still in the parking spot.
I would have been mad, this was the 4th pair of greens that we've gone through in the last few months.
Lucky Hayden.
No comments:
Post a Comment