I was talking to Curtis the other day about the kind of Grandpa that I want him to be. I was really trying to find the right words to explain to him everything that I hope that our grandchildren feel about him.
This picture popped into my mind.
I want him to love his grandchildren SO much that he'd be willing to wear a tu-tu for them! The other day we had Cow Appreciation Day and Noelle's grandpa showed up dressed as a cow and wearing glitterly pink eyelashes.
(Everytime I have met Noelle's grandfather he's just doing something fun. He's willing to wear costumes!)
(Everytime I have met Noelle's grandfather he's just doing something fun. He's willing to wear costumes!)
Yes, Curt. This is what I wish for you in the future.

3 comments:
(: (: (: (:
He is an awesome grandpa! My kids are super lucky that they have a grandpa who wears a tu-tu for them!! Rob's Dad is the same way too. He dresses up in a full Darth Vader costume and has a lightsaber battle with Stanton on a regular basis! Both Grandpas are the best!
Curt dressed up as a cow for cow day, so he's on his way! (:
I can just picture him with glittery pink eyelashes...
Happy birthday to sweet little Olivia this week! We love her!
Oh my squash. That would be the best! Do it Curt! You may need to practice now. I think you should. =D
Post a Comment