Friday, August 12, 2011

Hayden's First of Preschool.

From the mouth of Hayden:
"There's a watertable! We play with colored cups and we 'Boo' at people; you know, scare them?  I ate breakfast, they gave me a biscuit hamburger with a chicken nugget inside and they gave me milk.  I drank it all.  Olivia's cute.  She fell over and got back up.  My teacher's name is Mrs. Dillon and everyone else calls her 'Miss Hope'.  I don't call her Miss Hope, I don't know why they call her that.  But sometimes they call her Teacher Hope.  She's happy and has white hair.  Maybe because people 'Boo' at her.  I played with play-doh, uh, legos, and the watertable the other day and I'm just silly today.  Ring around the rosy, pop a toe batosee...  everyone is 4 and 3.  There was a little boy that cried and cried until his mom came, but Mrs. Dillon was all, *imitating spanish* and he stopped for a little bit.  I made a friend, I don't know his name, he's just a black kid.  I'm the only white kid.  She put my name on my back so that she could tell me apart from other kids.  I don't know why.  I'm Hayden, the white kid.  I hope there are more white kids next time.  (There are,  but we had a nice discussion about this topic.)  Can you get off the computer so I can play Club Penguin now?  I don't want to tell you anymore about preschool."

5 comments:

Marisa said...

What a crack-up!

Stephanie said...

BAHAHAHAHAH!!! Did you record this? I always lose track of all the funny things my kids say and forget by the time I try to write it all down! I often think I should just carry around a little recorder and get all the things they say!

Jenny Knudsen said...

Uh Stephanie, I think she just did. LOL Hayden is hilarious! Gotta love the little white kid.

nate and marne said...

oh my heck, that is awesome. hayden is so dang funny. i love all the crazy things kids say. are you enjoying alone time with olivia now?? i am loving just having rachel home, and next week she goes to school too. hallelujah!!

Whitney said...

That's more information than I ever got out of Stella during her entire 1st grade year.

Background