Hey ya'll.
Wow what a day so far.
I was up bright and early and headed out the door to Arby's. Yep, at 6 a.m.! I had heard a little rumor of a year's worth of free meals at Arbys. So, I loaded up Hayden and climbed into the van and headed over to the new Riverview Mall.
Just as I am driving up, I am counting heads... 1,2,...25. Oh, stink!!!! I then see my buddies, Em and Stacie. Well, they have just arrived and have been finding out what time the last people got there. They arrived at 5:30 a.m. There are even people sleeping in bags by the front door!
Forget this! I am going home, not to go to sleep, but to try to get the kids up for school.
I am still wondering, if I go back tomorrow at 4 a.m., will I still be too late, or should I make it 3? I know that Curt loves Arby's and it would be a great birthday present for him! His B'day is on the 9th... (He'll be 37! What an old dude he is!)
So, I get home and my wonderful Husband has the kids up and partially ready for school! What a guy! It makes my life easier when he does that.
1 comment:
I'm the first, I'm the first!! Ha ha ha ha ha. I beat everyone.
So, I was wondering, does Curt read your blog? Cuz if he does, then his potential birthday gift (and talk about sacrifices!!) won't exactly be a surprise. But I suppose he just may know where you were headed this morning when you headed out... and so I wish you luck on your Arby's adventure.
And congrats on a stud muffin husband.
Hey, I read your "about me" section and you said you have friends all over the country. I'm thinking, "the country? the COUNTRY?" Man, you've gone global. You have an INTERNATIONAL friendship ring now. :)
So, I have a blog, too. As you can see. Check it out. Post. Learn all about pigeon poo and hot lips... man, some exciting stuff!
Post a Comment