The Johnson's had their Halloween Party last Friday night.
The games were fun, the weather was great and the food was wonderfully yummy.

I love it when mummies get to tie up their children for fun!
Brooke with TMNT Leo (Justin) and Human Torch (Tyler).
The games were fun, the weather was great and the food was wonderfully yummy.

I love it when mummies get to tie up their children for fun!
Brooke with TMNT Leo (Justin) and Human Torch (Tyler).

Here are the Currys, with their new pet lion Stanton.
Actually, they have had him for a year, so cute.
Tyler is so cute as this little bug, Lynnae did a great job making him mummified!
Here is Aaron getting his buddy Bill wrapped in toilet paper. How often do you get to TP a friend? Bill's name that I gave him for the night was "Nacho Peabrain".
What a cute Eeyore! Here is his mommy, Crystal the Fairy. Isn't Chandler cute?
The "Medival Lilli" in her wonderful costume
The goal was to be the first person out of toilet paper on your mummy,
but I think Rebecca gets the prize for the neatest wrapping job.
Actually, they have had him for a year, so cute.
Tyler is so cute as this little bug, Lynnae did a great job making him mummified!
Here is Aaron getting his buddy Bill wrapped in toilet paper. How often do you get to TP a friend? Bill's name that I gave him for the night was "Nacho Peabrain".
What a cute Eeyore! Here is his mommy, Crystal the Fairy. Isn't Chandler cute?
The "Medival Lilli" in her wonderful costume
The goal was to be the first person out of toilet paper on your mummy,but I think Rebecca gets the prize for the neatest wrapping job.



1 comment:
yay, new postings!! i love to watch people's family adventures. how old are those kids now? i can't believe how big they are!! they sure are cute, it's fun to see them in their costumes. there's a pic of you and your baby on liz's site. you should steal it and post it on yours!!
Post a Comment