Sunday, October 14, 2007

What a party

We had Alyssa's 8th Birthday party at my friend, Gena's home. Alyssa was completely surprised and we had so much fun. Her birthday was the 10th and she wanted a party that night. I told her that she would have to wait a few weeks until we could find a good time to have it. She pretty much planned the party herself. I would ask her what she wanted and what she wanted to eat. She told me that she wanted to have a "barbie" cake and eat meatball subs.
I had Curtis bring her to Gena's to drop something off, she didn't know that the something was her. We invited Lilli, Tiffany, Mikayla and my nieces, Sydney and Paij. They were all dressed up as princesses and made tiaras for themselves and a frame with a group picture inside to take home. What fun we had. We also watched some of the Barbie: Island Princess. A quick apology to all the parents on getting your daughters home after 10pm. I'm surprised they let me bring them home, some of them wanted to stay the night!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Background