Sunday, December 9, 2007

Name game

I thought this was fun, so I decided to share. Thanks Gena for the laugh.

1. Your Real Name.
Shellee Sue Porter Mellor

2. Your Gangsta Name. (first three letters of your real name, plus TizZLE)
SheTizzle

3. Your Detective Name. (favorite color and favorite animal)
Green Monkey

4. Your Soap Opera Name. (your middle name and the street you live on)
Sue May

5. Your Star Wars name. (first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name)
Melsh

6. Your Superhero name. (Your second favorite color and favorite drink)
Red Cocoa (hahaha I like this one).

7. Your Iraqui name. (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's middle name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your mom's middle name.)
Wow, that's a lot of work... Okay...
HLSARDY (Only an Iraqui can pronounce this!)

8. Your witness protection name. (parents middle names)
Kay Larry. (I think it would give it away if I did Larry Kay.)

9. Your Goth name. (black and the name of one of your pets.)
Black Jezebel

Hope you got a kick out of my names, I did.

2 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Too funny SheTizzle!

Couch Pirate said...

I liked it, i thought it was funny. im contemplating doing the same, but i do say that it is somewhat more tricky with the middle name issue. maybe if i take my maiden name as my middle name? but i dont LIKE my maiden name. thats why i got married. yeah, i know... people get married for love and stuff. NO. I move to another country to get a tight last name. whose last name is better than mine?

anyway. hi!!

Background