Thursday, October 16, 2008

2 things... (revision in red on 10-20-08)





1) The next post will be my 100th! Here's the deal: You ask questions about me...and I will answer them. Seriously, now is the time to ask me all those little questions that you want to know the answers to. (I really would like to read your questions so I decided to allow you to post comments/questions anonymously for this posting session. Please ask them and I will answer. Kind of a "if you build it, they will come" kind of thing...ask away.)
There are few people in this world who know the "real" Shellee; my hopes, my dreams, my fears... my strange point of view. You know who you are. To the rest of you, here's your chance to get a glimpse.
Shoot me your questions, no matter what they are. I will answer them and not avoid them like I usually do.
I will be posting answers on Oct. 25th. Thanks!

AND FOR NUMBER 2:




Holy sniff-o-rama!

I was at Lindsey's (my sis-in-law) house getting my hair cut a few weeks back and got hit by the best smell!!! She had the coolest "not-candle". These are something that I saw at the Women's Expo in April and haven't been able to find them since... until Lindsey told me about them and that she had them. It's called "Scentsy - Wickless Candles". But they aren't candles (they are electric, NO fire hazard!). They are scent bars that you use for the day and when you feel like you want a different scent, you pour the unused fragrance back into the container and get out whatever scent you want next. These things are awesome. I get so tired of my GC candles so quickly that they collect dust until I feel like smelling that scent again. Like I said before, you can change them all the time and they are so much more inexpensive than Gold Canyon. The bars are $5.oo a scent... and they last better than GC ! I LOVE THESE!
You can check them out here, but I warn you... if you are a Gold Canyon person, warn your GC consultant that you aren't going to be speaking to them for a while!

P.S. Lindsey likes these so much that she became a seller of these. I am thinking about doing the same. But if you want to get a hold of her, let me know. If you order online order through her, it's: Lindsey Porter, Mesa, Arizona.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Shellee for the info on Scentsy! I'm boycotting Gold Canyon now that I know they had all of those illegal aliens working for them. I can't wait to try Scentsy!

Bailey said...

I want to know what more weird things you like are and I need to know alot of things I don't know about you!!! Maybe I'll do what you are doing when I do my 100th post!!! Love ya.

Kimmie said...

Okay, what is your middle name? AND if you could eat lunch with three famous people, dead or alive, who would they be? That question tells a lot about a person I think (:

The Earls said...

Is weinerschnitzel still your favorite hotdog? What would your favorite drink be?

Missy said...

I love scentsy too! It's good stuff. As for a question.... #1-Who is the weirdest person, celeb or not that you have had a crush on (prior to your marriage of course)...I know you gotta have one, everybody has one.....Tell us! #2-If you could eat one meal for every meal, for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Marisa said...

I've only known you since you got engaged to Curtis. So, what were you like in high school? A cool girl, band geek, student council, a bit nerdy? I'm guessing you were popular and highly involved, but I'd like to hear your story.

Anonymous said...

What one thing do you regret more than anything?

Anonymous said...

What do you think is your greatest failure? How do you feel the Atonement has been most influential in your life?

Couch Pirate said...

Whatever happened to those books I was supposed to read...

Background