In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
yo yo I just did another post!!! Where did you find this pic or is it your dog????????? Do you have a dog????? I wouldn't know, I have never been to your house!!!!
Nooooo! We don't have a dog. Alyssa is begging for one though. I don't think we have enough room for one. We keep telling the kids that someday, when we have a yard, we will get a dog. I found the picture and thought it was funny... that's all.
5 comments:
That is adorable. So few dog costumes actually fit the dog and look like what they are supposed to. Is this your dog?
yo yo I just did another post!!! Where did you find this pic or is it your dog????????? Do you have a dog????? I wouldn't know, I have never been to your house!!!!
Someone, somewhere, is brilliant!
That's hilarious! Poor dog.
Nooooo! We don't have a dog. Alyssa is begging for one though. I don't think we have enough room for one. We keep telling the kids that someday, when we have a yard, we will get a dog. I found the picture and thought it was funny... that's all.
Post a Comment