Holy Cow! We had the best few days. First of all, Curtis's Birthday was on Thursday and Alyssa's was on Friday. The kids were also out of school those days so we had a blast.
My friend, Sarah has a membership to the Science Center so we went on Thursday. They have remodeled the third floor into a digital age theme. There was a camera that showed your face on the screen with all different types of features. I took pictures of those and they turned out really funny. There was also a screen that you stood behind and you could put your arms up and it would dump (on the screen) balls down on top of you. You could catch them and dump them on others.
We saw the Narnia exhibit which was really cool and I think I annoyed Sarah with how much information I shared with her. I have read the whole Narnia compilation of books and love them. She bought the book with all the stories in it for her son Brayden to read. He was still in school, so we went without him.
We looked through the body area and saw a presentation about digestion. At the end of it, the presenter gave us all coupons for free pizzas to Peter Piper Pizza. So... we had that for lunch.
That night, Curt and I went out for dinner while Sarah watched our kids. It was his birthday, after all, and so we went to Joe's BBQ for his free meal.
The next morning, for Alyssa's Birthday, we went to the Phoenix Zoo. My little sis, Jen, and her 3 kids came with us. I had so much fun watching her kids get to know Sarah's. Her two oldest and Jen's two oldest are the same age and got along pretty well. Aaron was the big kid in charge of the boys. So... Cole, Aaron and Brayden played together and goofed around. Alyssa, Kiley and Brecken played with each other. I got to give Wyatt a ride on my shoulders. I love that kid... he chattered on about everything. I am amazed at his intelligence; he knows all kinds of stuff. What an awesome group of kids.
That night, we sat around and ate Bacon and Eggs for dinner and Alyssa opened her presents.
Then, last night (Saturday night) we went out to dinner with Sarah and her husband Cam. We went to Chevy's and used their wonderfully cheap coupons for our dinners. It was so good. Since we had no kids with us, we headed on over to Best Buy so I could do some Christmas shopping. While we were there, Cam got us involved in RockBand which Mike Reynolds is obsessed with, and now I understand why. It was SO MUCH FUN!

2 comments:
Happy B-day Alyssa & Curtis:) SO many October birthdays, it's craazy!
I loved the Narnia exhibit and cant wait to start reading them with braydon, you didnt bore me at all Im totally excited now! that was such a fun 3 days!!
Post a Comment