Happy Easter to all of you!!!
(Just one little question: Do you think the little boy on the stairs got the black eye from the little girl, and if so, do you really think the Easter Bunny would bring her candy for it? After having 4 older siblings myself, I'm not quite sure!)
(Just one little question: Do you think the little boy on the stairs got the black eye from the little girl, and if so, do you really think the Easter Bunny would bring her candy for it? After having 4 older siblings myself, I'm not quite sure!)
5 comments:
I always wondered how he got that black eye . . .
I was under the impression that he got it from fighting with other boys at school, that's why he gets to sit and watch while the little girl eats her candy. I could be wrong, of course, but the themed costumes they have on reminds me of the little rascals.
Hey, Shellee! Hope all is going well! Wicked sounds like fun!
looks like he did, she should have shared! WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?
Happy Ester to you too friend! I wanna see Wicked! I am so jealous!
Post a Comment