Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Dress.

I told Alyssa that once school was out, I would make her a dress. I have tons of material and a lot of patterns. This was the dress she picked out. There is a lot more to this dress than I would have expected. But it's done and I'm happy with it.


While I was looking over the pattern, I noticed there was a hat pattern, so I made Alyssa and her best friend, Lilli, matching reversible hats. Aren't they cute?

Here they are just being buddies.

Aaron has moved onto Boy Scouts and so Hayden decided that Aaron's old Cub Scout shirt was his. (sorry about the mess, it was like a bomb had been set off, KABOOM!)


6 comments:

Melissa M. said...

Wow! Great job on that dress!
I love the haircut too.

Marisa said...

Way cute dress, hats, and haircut, and Hayden in an overly large cub scout shirt! I am inspired to get some sewing done this summer, too.

Tiffany said...

Shellee- you are so talented and amazing! Alyssa looks very grownup and cute, and love the haircut, too.

Mela said...

Wow! You are quite the seamstress! Great job!

The Earls said...

Great job on the dress! Alyssa looks wonderful and so grown up in it. I love the haircut too. Did she donate it?

Michael & Lorielle Harris Family said...

What a great dress - cute hats too! That's a wonderful talent to have!

Background