In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
Hahaha, that's awesome! I love how he has to take massive huge chewing bites to break it up! Soooo funny. I can't believe how old he is! He looks sooo much like his brother!
wow shellee, i think that is just plain disgusting!! how did you ever get him to try such a thing? and why? :) looks like he actually likes it though. good for you! and how fun to make your own of anything. couldn't it be something good though? :)
Vixk, I will teach oyu how anyday. It's not hard and it's not expensive. Actually, it's about 10 sheets of Nori for $2, rice, crab and avocado. Aaron makes his own roll, but there's some "making" involved. Hayden loves avocado rolls. No, you don't have to have raw fish in it. Yes, it's extremely healthy and good for you.
Okay, I can't believe Hayden likes sushi. That must mean he's going on his mission to Japan! (: And awesome nursing cover and dress that you made. I seriously wish I had your talents!!!
9 comments:
Hahaha, that's awesome! I love how he has to take massive huge chewing bites to break it up! Soooo funny. I can't believe how old he is! He looks sooo much like his brother!
He's so cute. I've never tried sushi, and I don't really care to. Just curious, what do you put in your sushi? Do you have to use raw fish?
wow shellee, i think that is just plain disgusting!! how did you ever get him to try such a thing? and why? :) looks like he actually likes it though. good for you! and how fun to make your own of anything. couldn't it be something good though? :)
I think I threw up in my mouth a bit! And it tasted better than what Hayden was eating! GROSS
oh hayden is so cute :)
Wow - I am not surprised, though. Of course your child would appreciate good, gourmet food!
I so want you to teach me to make it. I have tried some of the store bought and am not impressed. Maybe if it was fresh I would like it better.
Vixk, I will teach oyu how anyday. It's not hard and it's not expensive. Actually, it's about 10 sheets of Nori for $2, rice, crab and avocado. Aaron makes his own roll, but there's some "making" involved. Hayden loves avocado rolls.
No, you don't have to have raw fish in it.
Yes, it's extremely healthy and good for you.
Okay, I can't believe Hayden likes sushi. That must mean he's going on his mission to Japan! (: And awesome nursing cover and dress that you made. I seriously wish I had your talents!!!
Post a Comment