
A couple of months ago, I asked my friend Lynnae, to show me how to make... um... nursing covers. If you know me really well, I like to go all out when it comes to my close friends and family. So, taking her knowledge (Thanks Lynnae) I made this for my wonderful sis-in-law, Lindsey. I made this before we knew she was having a boy, but it would have worked for a girl, too. It's reversible. (I like reversible everything.)

4 comments:
I'm so impressed with your sewing projects. You are talented! I have a gazillion projects to sew in the next week...maybe you just motivated me!
That is really pretty fabric. Very nice!
OMG!!!!!! I forgot all about those pictures, how embarrassing
Sarah, but you make such a nice model. To pay you back for posting these, maybe I'll make one for your next child!
Post a Comment