Last Friday, after I took the kids to Mud Mania, I came down with something. When I say something, I mean a virus with fever.
My body doesn't get fevers unless there is something completely wrong. I don't remember much of Saturday, Sunday or Monday. I had a fever of 103. I would spike up and my muscles would start "seizing". It was like shivering, except more vicious. Curt said it looked more like a full blown siezure, then the ibuprophen would kick in and break the fever so then I was fine for about 4 hours. I would stay in my bed under a few blankets, the house would be at 78 degrees and I'd still be cold. Finally on Monday, the Dr perscribed to me some muscles relaxers. That stopped the tremors but not the fever. On Sunday night, I recieved a blessing and that seemed to help me emotionally to have hope that this would soon be over.
Finally on Thursday morning, I woke up without a fever and have been pretty weak but am recovering little by little. I still have a headache and hopefully that will ease too.
3 comments:
Glad you are feeling better Shellee! Moms are not supposed to get sick.
I'm glad you're feeling better. Let me know when you're up to having a Wicked picture together! (This is my lame attempt at cheering you up.)
Love ya!
Dawn
Shellee I wish I could have been there to help :( I'm so sorry you had a crummy week. I hope that you get some more energy back :)
Post a Comment