Yes! It's that time of year and I love this commercial. I never really understood it until last year when I became a stay at home mother. Oh, how I have been tempted to sing this and ride on shopping carts and dancing with such happiness!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I love my children. I am ready to be done with "Mom, I'm bored", "Can we please go swimming", "Chores? Are you serious? We need to play!", "Can't we just...". They emind me that they shouldn't do chores, it's their vacation not mine. I keep praying for year-round school, but so far, no one has listened (I also pray for uniforms so I don't have to deal with name brands).
3 comments:
Hey, aren't we missing a post here? What about Wicked? I want to hear all about it and see pictures.
I have always LOVED this commercial!!! I think this song is more aptly fitting to the back to school time than Christmas. Some marketing genius came up with this one for sure!
This is HILARIOUS! I had to run the laptop over to my mom to show her.
Post a Comment