Thursday, July 16, 2009

WICKED!


Yes, I was one of the fortunate thousands that got to see Wicked! I knew it was coming to the valley and so when we got our income tax return, it's the first thing that was purchased (sadly, the rest went towards bills). We were able to find 23 friends to go with us so we were able to have first dibbs on tickets and get a group sale. It was fatastically wicked!!!


Curt, Dawn, Alyssa and I after the show.

Victoria and Dartell!


The Gordons!


Kiel, Stephanie, Paula, Monica and Tatianna!

(The Gammage Staff yelled at me after this photo, but who cares!)


Alyssa and Dawn

Dawn bought her and I matching T-shirts, pictures to come later!

Thank you Dawn, I love my shirt!

Laurie Evans and her friend!



A shot down the line. Thanks Laurie for smiling, it makes the picture!




Sarah and Cam, Cam's plating a game on his blackberry and didn't want to pause.


Monica and Tat at Casa Reynoso before the show.

Seriously, this is the best Mexican Food and we got to the show with time to spare!
But there were so many lines from the show that we say, "toss, toss... flip, flip", "not everyone can come and go by bubble", "Maybe he saw green and thought it meant go", etc. I loved it and would love to see it again. Up next, Phantom?






3 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Yay!! These were the pics I was waiting for. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Nikki said...

Totally Jealous!!! That's awesome!

Bailey said...

I knew you would love it as much as I did!

Background