In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
That is a hilarious song! I have to give chick-fil-a mad props for being closed on Sundays, what other restaurants do that? Oh and the free food makes them one of my favorites, you can't go wrong there.
Woot-Woot! Chick-fil-a! I do love them Shell! thanks! As soon as I pushed play on your video, and saw the shot of the chick-fil-a sign poking through the clouds, t was like coming home! Maybe we will go there for dinner. i still have two free coupons they gave to me out of the kindness of their hearts!
4 comments:
That is a hilarious song! I have to give chick-fil-a mad props for being closed on Sundays, what other restaurants do that? Oh and the free food makes them one of my favorites, you can't go wrong there.
Woot-Woot! Chick-fil-a! I do love them Shell! thanks! As soon as I pushed play on your video, and saw the shot of the chick-fil-a sign poking through the clouds, t was like coming home! Maybe we will go there for dinner. i still have two free coupons they gave to me out of the kindness of their hearts!
Thank you for the laugh, Shellee, I needed it!
Thanks for sharing, Shellee--too funny!
Post a Comment