In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Just one can change the world.
I think people should be more free with their hugs.
I live the "hug" lifestyle.
I believe that just one can change a "rainy, grumbly day" into a cozy one where you want to stay home and snuggle with someone.
I believe that even the most angry person can change to a warm, friendly one with just one hug.
I believe that my children will have a better day, no... LIFE, if I hug them everyday.
I believe that the human touch is the most important thing that you can ever give another person, or living thing.
I believe that the act of someone opening their arms to you can change your life for the better.
I KNOW that hugs have changed my life. I give them to others as a gift to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is so true :]
I couldn't have said it better!
I completely agree!
I also think children need lots and lots of kisses!
Post a Comment