So, I LOVE Conference Weekend for a TON of reasons. One of them is that I can sew for hours on end and not get bugged! The kids leave me alone and I get to be spiritually lifted and get my project done!!
I made a Wipie Holder, Changing pad
and Burp Cloth also!
Beautiful Alyssa modeling the bag!
A close-up of the design! I loved this... it was so shiny!
5 comments:
it looks fantastic!
Shellee, I love that fabric for the diaper bag! What a coin-ki-dink, I used the same exact fabric for a skirt!
Beautiful! You have amazing skills!
I had no idea you were so good at sewing. Those are so adorable!
You have got to be kidding me!!! That is the most gorgeous bag! You are so talented. Move over Penelope Picklebottom or whoever that lady is with her bags that are not even nearly as cute as yours! You are so talented my friend!!!!
Post a Comment