Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Fuzzy Blanket

I have been going through a sewing phase and was trying to thing of a project just for me.
As I was in my own personal "lala land", the newscaster came on and was talking about a cold front moving through.
I reached over and grabbed a hold of Alyssa's "fuzzy" and had the genius idea that I WANT ONE!
I have always had a bunch of blankets that were the family ones.
Each child has their own fuzzy and I WANT one...for me...no one else!

I have made them for a lot of babies.
I have made them for friends.
I have always stolen my children's blankets. (Yes, I am that kind of mom.)

So without much further adieu... MY FUZZY!


It's a beautiful, red, fluffy chenile-ish fabric on one side and a plaid navy fleece on the other.  
As expected... my daughter stole it from me. 

5 comments:

Suzy Farar said...

Love it! It looks so warm and comfy!

Paula said...

I want to be cuddled up in that blanket right now! On this cold night! I'm sooooo happy it's finally cold!!!

Victoria McCumber said...

Hahaha! What goes around comes around I guess!

Missy said...

It looks so comfy! I hope you get it back!

Bailey said...

Wow - so awesome! You are so multi-talented! tiffany

Background