In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Stuck on The Middle
I don't think that I have laughed SO hard at a TV show. My first reaction, "Hahahaha.... I love this. 'Imperative'... what could be any funnier?" Second reaction? Well, it went something like this: "Ohhhhhh nooooooo. Wait, they have a 15 yr old, a 13 yr old and a 7 yr old?!?!?! Maaaaaaannnnn, that's where we are going to be in 4 years. *sob, sob* I'm a failure! I have to prevent my family from turning out like this!"
I do realize that this is just a show, but it also could be a reality. (Except, my husband's not that funny.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ha ha ha, that show is so funny. Thank you for the recipes! I am definitely going to try those soon. I miss you! How are you doin?
Wendi was here last week and made me watch it with her - I LOVED IT! I guess sometimes she knows what she's talking about!
ok I think it will be my new fav, when does it start?
My sister just told me about The Middle and we watched part of it and it was hilarious. I've got to try to catch it next week.
Hey I updated my blog! FINALLY! You should check it out! :)
Post a Comment