I'm in pain. Thankfully, it comes and goes. But when it comes, it is sharp and excruciating. When it goes, it's still there, but more of a dull throb.
(Monica, will you come play Lord of the Rings with me? That always makes me feel better.)
I get to have my gall bladder removed on Tuesday... at 6am.
I was supposed to get it out today, but I can deal with it until next Tues. with the assistance of my friend, percoset. We are so happy together.
I was so worried that because of Thanksgiving I would end up gaining weight. I'm not worried now. I consider this a blessing in a weird way.
A wonderful friend told me yesterday to: "Smile through the pain, you'll end up being a good example for other that are hurting." I plan on it.
7 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that! We wish we were there to help you and your family through the surgery. We'll be thinking about you and praying for you!
Brian called and was wanting to have a "play date" with curt. I guess they talked about hanging out and going to geek meetings together. call me
I have to work on Tuesday, but I have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off. Do you need anything? Please let me know, okay?
I'm sorry you are in pain!
I like the smiling idea, but don't smile too much at the hospital, they won't take your pain seriously.
Dang that Gall Bladder! I'm so glad you have a good attitude, though. Good luck!
We'll keep you in our prayers and hope that all goes well. Surgery is just no fun. Love you!
Good luck! We'll stop by with some goodies! Think of my gallbladder story I told you, and how I was the gross girl in 1st grade. That will make you laugh through the pain!
Post a Comment