Hayden's 3rd Birthday was this last weekend!
He's a happy 3!
For breakfast, he had 2 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and a tall drink of Hot Chocolate.
He was on the Ultimate Sugar High during Sacrament Meeting!
My sister, Julie, and her family were visiting and were laughing at his
"lack-of-sitting-still-ability"!
He cracked me up!
We told him to sit on the couch and smile for the camera. He quickly went into "prayer mode". He sat on the couch folded his arms and squinted out his eyes to see what was going on. He's a little weird, like the rest of us.He loved this gift. We got him a Mr. Potatohead.
It has 4 other heads in side and a ton of stuff!
We got him a "V-Smile" and he thought it was cool that he
now has his "own Wii".
We hooked it up to a TV that he's had in his room for a while
but we didn't know what we'd do with it.
We finally got him to smile at the camera.
I can't believe that I forgot to document Alyssa's Birthday
It was in October.
In our home, we get to celebrate 2x in 2 days.
Curt's B'day is the day before Alyssa's
We have to make 2 cakes.
Curtis is Chocolate with Chocolate Frosting...
Alyssa's is the rainbow cake.
It's the coolest cake.
1 cake mix + 12 oz can of soda + coloring + 5 extra minutes baking=
A great cake!!!!
(It was so good, we made it again for Hayden's Bday)
Here are photos.
And falling out of tree...
Yes, I know I'm 35.
Yes, I know I'm too old to climb trees.
Yes, I did it in the name of Love
Curtis had flown a plane into a tree and I decided to try to get it out
I tried to climb the tree.
I didn't get far.
I fell and grabbed a branch on the way down.
(of course, I'm the primary pianist with the program the next day.
It seems as though everytime I've had to play in church,
I find someway stupid to injure myself.
But, I had to play and I did with a lot of ibuprophen!)
I didn't break anything, but it sure is bruised and swollen.
I hope it gets better soon.







6 comments:
Wow!
First of all Hayden was sooo cute in those pictures!
Second of all, love the cake!
Third of all, you sure do love your husband!
And last but not least, THE THANKSGIVING DINNER JONES SODA COLLECTION WAS FOUND AT TARGET!
Happy birthday to Hayden! I can't believe he is 3 already! He is so cute. All your kids are so cute!
Happy Birthday to both of those little sweethearts! Awesome, fun cake too!
1.Wow, Hayden is looking so "grown up" and cute! We've had that same Mr. Potato head set for a few years--I would have given it to him for free. . .if we could find all the parts. . .which, at this point, we probably couldn't. . . so nevermind!
2.I need to make that cake. Looks like so much fun. Did you include the eggs and oil with the mix, or no?
3. Sorry about your injury, looks really painful. You are such a devoted and loving wife to attempt climbing a tree for Curtis' plane. I doubt I would have done that for Jon!
Wait, hayden had his eighth birthday and he turned 3, how does taht work???? You should post the recipe for teh cake, it is AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see you this summer!
8th... 3rd... They are both bumpy numbers. Thanks for catching that. I should send all future posts to you first before I post them! Love you!
Post a Comment