For Christmas 2009, my parents gave us the best Christmas Gift EVER!
They gave us a 3 month supply of food!
There really is nothing worse than lamenting that you are out of an ingredient and out of funding until next week; only to remember the lovely cans in the back of the hallway. Ahhhhhhhh... there you are.
Tonight is Shepherd's Pie. I get to use the Nonfat Dry Milk, Potato Flakes and dehydrated carrot slices.
How I adore these people who have the foresight to give us this wonderful gift. I love that last year's gift was my rice cooker (from the in-laws) that I now use for the rice that we got this year. Aren't parents wonderful?
1 comment:
I think food storage gifts are pretty awesome. We've gotten 72hour kits and all sorts of stuff that will come in handy one day and I am so glad that parents think about that kind of stuff.
Post a Comment