In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
Hayden is such a cutie! He and Wyatt need to play.
this is actually bailey*claps uncontrollably* That is the best story I've heard all day! *wipes a tear* Miss you lots
I think my kids would be doing the same thing if I let them out of the house! Gotta enjoy those puddles while they last.
Jen, I totally agree. He and Wy need to get together! I love that they are buddies!Bailey, I love and miss you too.Missy, Let them out! How often does flooding happen?
That last one is a great action shot, mid jump! he is so cute and sweet! And I agree, a 3 month supply is the BEST gift ever!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hayden is such a cutie! He and Wyatt need to play.
this is actually bailey
*claps uncontrollably* That is the best story I've heard all day! *wipes a tear* Miss you lots
I think my kids would be doing the same thing if I let them out of the house! Gotta enjoy those puddles while they last.
Jen, I totally agree. He and Wy need to get together! I love that they are buddies!
Bailey, I love and miss you too.
Missy, Let them out! How often does flooding happen?
That last one is a great action shot, mid jump! he is so cute and sweet! And I agree, a 3 month supply is the BEST gift ever!
Post a Comment