Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gearing UP!

Okay, so anyone who knows me really, really well knows that I love to sew.

I love Conference Weekend, because that's my sewing weekend.   I can listen to some of my favorite people tell me how to make my life better while making someone else's life happier. 

This conference season, I'm hoping to get finished 3 diaper bags, 4 nursing covers, and a bunch of other little things.


Usually, my sewing weekend is for making things for other people, but I've decided that I'm going to make me a little happier too!!!  I'll be making my own diaper bag!!!

This is what I really want:  Vera Bradley Tote.  Okay, so it's a little out of my league ($-wise), but I'm really going to try to come close to copy. 

I'll let you know how it all turns out!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Really cute! Good luck!

80 Porter Toes said...

THat is really cute!! Good Luck!!!

Kimmie said...

My mother-in-law got me a Vera Bradley tote. They're great, and if you can reproduce one (which I have total confidence that you can) I will have her start buying from you! (:

Background