Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm sTalking to you!


Hi, my name is Shellee and I am a blogstalker.  

I have found more people that I have lost track of through their blogs!

I have really tried to cut it down;  BUT everytime I click on a friend's page, it seems they know someone that I have known in my lifetime before Curt and kids!  They are people I knew at Franklin Elem. to the MCC Ward of 1992 - 1994.
I don't want to add them to my Blog list, because I think it would be creepy.

So, they are on my google reader.

It's kind of like Facebook in the way that when you run into them, you can talk to them about what's happening in their lives right now and they have NO IDEA how you know things about them!!!!

Will I stop?  Probably not, but I thought you should know.

No comments:

Background