In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
it's 10:15 at night and my two sons are outside, in the rain, lighting snails on fire. Should I be worried? They are having fun, and I'm not sure I want to interrupt it just for bedtime.
Our kids' bedtime is at 8pm. But that isn't because it's good for them and they need that much rest (although that happens to be true) BUT, their bedtime is @ 8 because that's when MOMMY turns back in to Stephanie and I get my "me time"!!!
Now, on to more interesting things...you can light snails on fire???? I need details! I've missed melting the slugs in Oregon with salt!
2 comments:
That is late! You are such a fun mom. I am much more strict! I would have had them in bed at 7.
Our kids' bedtime is at 8pm. But that isn't because it's good for them and they need that much rest (although that happens to be true) BUT, their bedtime is @ 8 because that's when MOMMY turns back in to Stephanie and I get my "me time"!!!
Now, on to more interesting things...you can light snails on fire???? I need details! I've missed melting the slugs in Oregon with salt!
Post a Comment