I LOVE Chicken Bakes from Costco. I have driven to Costco, just for one.
I finally decided to make them on my own for dinner.
Here's what you need
2 containers of Pilsbury thin crust pizza dough, each one will make 3.
Chicken that's been grilled and sliced, frozen, found ours in freezer aisle
1 bottle of Ken's creamy Caesar dressing.
large package on Italian Cheese
Green onions, sliced
Bacon, prepared ( cut into small pieces, then cook and drain off fat)
What you do. Preheat oven to 400.
Empty chicken into a bowl, pour dressing over top. cook chicken in microwave on high for 5 minutes. Unroll pizza dough, cut widthwise into 3 strips. Down the middle of each strip,stack chicken, then bacon, then onions and cheese. Put in a little of the dressing. Bring the edges in and crimp into a tube. roll tube over so crimp is on the bottom. brush the top of the roll with dressing and sprinkle on cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Now that we know these are good, we're going to experiment!
No comments:
Post a Comment