In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
Yay for pictures!!! I can't believe she is almost 6 months! So big and she is BEAUTIFUL!
Wow! Shelly she is so cute and has gotten so big. You guys look like she fits in perfectly with your family!
Wow, I can't believe she's that old already...time flies! I'm glad she's doing well...she's a cutie!
I can't believe she's so big! She's SO ADORABLE!!! but I guess you already knew that. So great to see pictures.
Oh she is A D O R A B L E!! That little girl has had cheeks since birth and it is sooo cute!
SHe is such a cutie!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!
Oh. oh my goodness. she is so adorable. I need to meet her like PRONTO!(: I have such cute cousins(:
She is so cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay for pictures!!! I can't believe she is almost 6 months! So big and she is BEAUTIFUL!
Wow! Shelly she is so cute and has gotten so big. You guys look like she fits in perfectly with your family!
Wow, I can't believe she's that old already...time flies! I'm glad she's doing well...she's a cutie!
I can't believe she's so big! She's SO ADORABLE!!! but I guess you already knew that. So great to see pictures.
Oh she is A D O R A B L E!! That little girl has had cheeks since birth and it is sooo cute!
SHe is such a cutie!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!
Oh. oh my goodness. she is so adorable. I need to meet her like PRONTO!(: I have such cute cousins(:
She is so cute!
Post a Comment