Saturday, January 15, 2011

The rest of the story.

Little Miss Alyssa opening her stocking...
she's always the smiliest one around!
Hayden just loved the fact that he got a stocking.
We had to remind him a few times that he needed to pull things out of it!


One of the toys that Santa brought was a Harmonica.
He's pretty good at playing it!
He also got a hobby horse and will run around the house blowing on his monica and riding his horse.

 Curt recieved a "ginourmous" toaster oven.
He's still trying to figure it out, but he loves it!


 Aaron was a typical teenager who didn't want to admit that he wanted one of these.
But, as his mother, I knew better.
Meet Poopy Paul the Po-po panda. 
It's quite the name, isn't it?
 Olivia recieved a Cabbage Patch softy baby.
She's thinks it so wonderful
I got my Christmas presents.  A healthy baby, a new camera and a house with my own mailbox.
I wish I'd had a camera for Christmas Eve.  We had my siblings that live here in the valley over
for some tamales and to celebrate my neice, Sydney's birthday.
I didn't get any pictures, but we all had a great time.
After we spent time opening gifts, we headed to Globe for Christmas dinner.

The only part that made me sad? 
That Chalo's wasn't open and I didn't get burritos.  :(


No comments:

Background