You have to say it like Austin Powers. It's kind of fun.
Curt is a Corvette TOO! I just have a better driving record!!!!
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.
I have the need for speed and obviously this test agrees, my gas tank and my wallet don't!
3 comments:
i love all of the quizes. They are so fun! By the way, I think I'm gonna make the tut-tu. P.S. Singing time with you was fun today!
I love the tutu idea. Thanks for the tip!
Sorry we didnt come to church on suday, we dicided to go to our new ward. I'll pop onto ur page at time to see what ur up to. LOL!! If you still need a sitter, just hollar!! 480-370-0644
Post a Comment