Okay, so most of you know about my oldest nephew, Spencer the Sky-toucher. Yep, super tall (6'4". I think), 16 yrs old. and one of the neatest kids around.
Anyway, he made it to State Finals in the 1A class (Joseph City High School)and since he pulled a hamstring and couldn't run (lucky for the other guys), he only participated in Discus and Shot Put. He placed 4th in the Discus and 3rd in the Shot Put.
I had the opportunity to also hang out with Dallin and Kristin. They are such fun kids. I love them to pieces. Well, I love all of my nieces and nephews to bits!!!
Kimmie, I want you to know that I talk competitive smack about others too. There was
this kid that was goofy looking with red hair, crooked teeth, and wore
a green jersey. I told my other nephew, Dallin the awesome, that he looked like an overgrown leprechaun. HE DID! HE REALLY, REALLY DID! I was going to get a photo of the dude 'cause he was really goofy looking! Tonight, I learned from my sister that everyone calls him "Shrek". HAHAHAHAHA!

2 comments:
Shellee, THEY are open! Krispy Kreme that is. You may have to venture out this a way to get some.
let me know when your going to the park next time. 480 370 0644
Post a Comment