Monday, July 21, 2008

Dobson Riverview

People always ask me how I know what is being added to Riverview Mall. Click here to see for yourself.

3 comments:

Dawn Bushman said...

Ah Cracker Barrel. I took Mom there about a month ago so she could get her fix for biscuits and gravy. Now she wants to go back for pancakes. LOL.

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

Hi ya!! Hows it going? Were doing alright. been having some family issues with my parents but were ok. Hows like with you and the evergreen ward?? Hey if you still want a pug.. my parents still have 2 7 week old pug males for 350 that were trying to sell... not like I'm trying to drop a hint or anything.. *cough cough* hint hint. LOL Take care !

Haylee said...

I am freakin' excited about Taco Time. I've never seen one outside of Utah or Idaho. YIPPEE!

Background