I remember when I was growing up, I learned all of the apostles and past presidents. Here is the video that will help my kids learn who all of the apostles are now!
I love this video. I think it is a great way to remember these men.
Now, on to the way that I feel about Star Wars. I don't like watching the movie, but I find her narrative to be complete and so much shorter!
She is so adorable. I agree that the shiny guy worries too much.
New Post at the Kitchen Sink!
7 comments:
I thought the song to memorize the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve was awesome. It makes me think of a poem type thing that my seminary taught me back in my Freshman year of high school. I totally remembered all of the 15 brethren because the poem was catchy. I was sad that it no longer works because there have been so many changes since then, so it's good news to see some other brilliant minds did the work for me!
Is there no more Kitchen Sink Philosophy?
I moved the Kitchen Sink to the top under My Thoughts.
Way, way toooooooo funny. I love them both.
Hmmmm I don't even know star wars that well. Wonder if the parents are star wars freaks
Stinkin cute little girl! She does a better job than I could ever do describing star wars. The plot still confuses me...
The first presidency song was awesome and the Star Wars girls was way to cute.
Post a Comment