In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
Are you buying the book and reading it as soon as it comes out? Please don't give any spoilers--I have a hold on it from the library after about 1600 other readers! I can't see buying a copy since I had all the others from the library for free just a month ago. It took me a while to finally give in to reading a book about vampires, but then couldn't put them down!
5 comments:
Are you buying the book and reading it as soon as it comes out? Please don't give any spoilers--I have a hold on it from the library after about 1600 other readers! I can't see buying a copy since I had all the others from the library for free just a month ago. It took me a while to finally give in to reading a book about vampires, but then couldn't put them down!
What is this? I have seen it around a lot. I think I am out of the loop (:
ooh...i am so excited for tomorrow! that is my birthday present to myself, to get this wonderful book. all i have to say is, it better end well!!
I posted this to remind others that the book is coming out and they should be happy today!!!!
Marisa, I won't be buying the book, I will leave that up to others who have the funds for that. So... I won't be posting spoilers either!
Kimmie, you're not out of the loop, your around it. I'll shoot you an email about it.
Marne, I'll borrow your copy later after I finish book 3. I'm into it about 2 chapters so far.
I just discovered the twilight series a week ago and I'm trying desperately to catch up! I can't wait to read the last book:)
Post a Comment