Thursday, December 4, 2008

HELP!!!!!



My wonderful, sweet, helpful friend has gotten me addicted!
(yeah, I mean you... Sarah "4 kids" Burnett!)

DOES ANYONE READING THIS HAVE OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS

PUSHING DAISIES

ON DVD THAT I CAN BORROW?!?!??!?!?!?!!?

I watched it for the first time on Monday and I LOVED it! TV has gotten so blah for me lately that I was excited to finally see a show I loved.
I am angry that it's going to be cancelled.

I think of little scenes in it and just start laughing.
I was driving the kids to school yesterday morning and a scene popped into my head and the kids thought their sad little mother had finally lost it!
I tried to explain, but I couldn't do it justice.

Please let me know.
Thank you, thank you, thank you

Also, If you feel the same way, please sign the petition to keep the show!

No comments:

Background