In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
Hey Shellee, I'm so glad you read The Book Thief. It sounds like you had a great book club with it. I love, love, love to exchange great book ideas:) Oh, and about your not getting into the "Chritmas Spirit," I'm having the same problem even though we have already given out our neighbor gifts, sent our Christmas cards and set up or Christmas tree. I'm sure I'll find it:)
1 comment:
Hey Shellee, I'm so glad you read The Book Thief. It sounds like you had a great book club with it. I love, love, love to exchange great book ideas:)
Oh, and about your not getting into the "Chritmas Spirit," I'm having the same problem even though we have already given out our neighbor gifts, sent our Christmas cards and set up or Christmas tree. I'm sure I'll find it:)
Post a Comment